Friday, August 8, 2014

Mood Board - Childhood

The fabric and my love of game pieces is the inspiration behind this interesting mood board. Did you happen to see the little people in the dark fabric? Oh yeah, how darn fun is that!! I also couldn't resist the fabric of the spinning tops either. It just makes me happy remembering all the countless hours of seeing whose spinning top would outlast whose. The little ephemera pieces are included because I loved the library, games with the neighbors and going to school. Who knew I would collect these things as I grew older, not me for sure. The ticket is there as a reminder to go and experience things outside your area like the circus, the city, the museum or the park. They are all part of the adventure and memories of childhood for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment