Thursday, September 5, 2013

An Epiphany

I received an important message today from an unexpected source. While reading my facebook page I saw someone comment about doing an interview on being brave and dreaming big and how thankful she was to be a witness. I stopped in my tracks and said out loud "I have forgotten to Dream Big!" Let me tell you, this is an epiphany and every hair on my body stood straight up as I said this out loud. I am living day-to-day in my life and planning without really thinking of a big picture, the where I'm heading, what do I really want kind of thing. So I am asking you, are you dreaming big? Oh, I sure hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly-it i so good to hear you tell this story. I can almost hear the words along with the excitement in your voice. Thanks for sharing! Dream Big girl!

    ReplyDelete