Sunday, August 4, 2013

Feeling Small 4/30

I have been feeling small lately. Not because of anything specific. Just because I am suddenly aware of the vastness surrounding me. The bright blue skies freckled with white billowy clouds will get my attention any day. But layering them with the green lushness of the yard this year and well, it stops me in my tracks every time. I love the color palette it provides, so clean and crisp. I just want to grab my brushes and paint a landscape fast and furiously taking it all in and getting it all down to remember this specific, beautiful moment. I also want to lay on the pier and see what kind of images I can find hidden amongst the clouds. Want to come join me? I know we will find lots to discover!

Join me on my journey of
30 days, 30 blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment