Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

I created this little card last year to signify the Fourth of July. I put a piece of red fabric behind it to really give it the red, white and blue color scheme. I used one of my favorite stamp faces and just applied color to give her some spunkiness. The bee just buzzed around to be placed on and I so wanted to write "beeautiful" so it made sense to the design but in the end, I didn't.

I enjoyed fireworks last night and although I am much older now, it always transports me to my childhood with all the "oohhhs" and "aahhhhs" of the evening. I hope you have celebrated with friends and family today, if not, Happy Independence Day from me to you!


1 comment:

  1. Love the combination of prints and layers of patriotic colours Kelly. I wish you'd done the beeautiful though ... would have been perfectly you. lol ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete