Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello Sunshine!

I picked one lovely jonquil to focus on and love the way it just makes me smile. It's just so happy and yellow and sunny and spring like, it just screams "hello sunshine!" I love all the ruffles of the center section surrounded by the pointed smoother petals on the outside. Mother Nature sure knew what she was doing when creating these little beauties. I wonder what her work table looked like and it this was just a happy accident of putting two things together and liking the end result :)
Hope they put a nice sunny smile on your face today!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh that is just wonderful!!! I constantly marvel at God's creativity in nature! I feel blessed to have even a teensy weensy bit of it gifted to me! Thank you for sharing this today, Kelly. Needed that bright yellow spot of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete