Thursday, April 11, 2013

ahh Spring!

I love, love, love the way the sun is hitting this little daffodil foursome, can you feel the warmth? I know I can!

I have been witnessing what a little rain over the past couple of days has done to our wintry grey surroundings. The grass has gone from a dried army green to a lively bright kelly green. The birds are gathering nest fodder and busily claiming their spots amongst the trees. I spotted a pair of kingfisher over the pond just squawking away at each other showing off with flying loops over the water, a spectacle I have never before seen. The greenery of plants are starting up everywhere you look around every tree and the garden beds. The trees are sprouting luscious buds promising this years awesome blooms.

Oh yeah, Spring is here and it is very welcome in this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment