Friday, March 1, 2013

Happiness

I am missing the sight of these magical creatures. I haven't seen one for months now and want to catch a glimpse of them darting in and out of the flowerbeds searching for endless pollen to feed on. I will capture as many as I can when the time comes but for now, they are only available to me through my many hundreds of photos taken over the years. Their interesting colors, the way they capture my full attention with the tiniest of movements. Oh yes, I am one with these remarkable insects and I am feeling a void without them in my life right now. So, I leave you with this great quote.

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne






No comments:

Post a Comment