Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Business of Art

She sits outside my studio window, paint and palette always in her hand. I look to her for constant encouragement. The sign that I will get through these deadlines, I will be able to just paint, I will smell the flowers again instead of walking in the weeds. It is possible! She lets me know that each and every day. Who is there for you come rain or shine? I hope you have an artful muse just waiting for you to ask about the business of art.

The possibilities of 2013 have no limitations, are you willing to grasp the opportunity when it comes knocking? I sure hope I am open enough to take the chance and explore uncharted waters. That is was moving "forward" means to me, not knowing what is next or where I'm headed. Scary sure, but it is also exhilarating at the same time. Have you decided your word for the year yet? I know if/when you do, it will be just what you need, I guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment