Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Sale

I only have one sale a year and it is finally here YIPPEE, YAHOO, YEAH.
My Holiday Sale starts today December 1 and goes until December 9.
Everything is on sale, all acrylic and colored pencil patterns, my colored pencil of the month club, my steampunk series e-course, both mixed media kits and as always FREE shipping on it all.
For a purchase of $25 you will even receive a handmade card ornament.

So, what are you waiting for, I guess the link will help :)
www.kellyhoernig.com

Shop til you drop, I will be there waiting for you!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. does joining the monthly club count towards the receiving a handmade card? O, I do hope so!

    and when do we start getting the monthly installments, I signed "yes" to start with this month's selection?

    Thank you so much for having this great sale, I got to give myself the Christmas gift I want! : )


    PS I don't understand the "select profile" button below ..... long sigh

    ReplyDelete