Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Secluded Surprise

Some Thesaurus words for "hide" - bury, cache, camouflage, cloak, cover, disguise, duck, eclipse, harbor, mask, obscure, plant, protect, reserve, screen, shadow, shelter, shield, squirrel, stash, stifle, suppress, veil, withhold.

I found this little woven birdhouse tucked away into a tree and found myself totally captivated by it's cloaked appearance. I can only imagine a bird building its nest and raising a family in its seclusion. What a wonderful environment don't you think? This adornment was actually in the garden of a retreat center and I found it so charming that I kept taking pictures just hoping to catch the hidden inhabitants. Can't you wait to put one of these in your trees come springtime? I know I will be on the lookout for something so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment