Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wonderment

Some Thesaurus words for "peculiar" - abnormal, bent, creepy, curious, extraordinary, freakish, funny, idiosyncratic, kooky, oddball, offbeat, outlandish, quaint, strange, uncommon, unconventional, unusual, wacky, weird, wonderful.

Of course, I love each and every word up above but I think wonderful and oddball are the best descriptions for this Carrion Vine. I wanted to give you a closer look now that the fall weather is starting to turn the leaves a bright yellow hue. From yesterdays photo, you couldn't see all the intricate tendril structure within. Isn't it amazing the discoveries Mother Nature has put on the earth for us to find? I really love her humor and am so glad I stumbled upon this curiosity by random mistake. What peculiarity have you seen lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment