Thursday, September 20, 2012

Random Goodies

This is a photograph of my random goodies. I found this great old phone book with adorable ads inside. It will make a great background to some of my canvases. I am also going to let the ad inspire the piece tieing it all in together. The little games pieces will be for my chunky wood items. I want to adhere them to the outside or within the art to add a little 3d dimension. I'm planning on doing collections of them so there may be a "domino" or "scrabble" collection where these little bits are continuous on each and every piece making a darling series or two. The drafted prints in the background will be lovely incorporated into the canvases as a base. I loved the blue/green coloration of the one showing. What would you do with these?

1 comment:

  1. More fun stuff! I am really intrigued by your 3d collection, so please do those soon! xo

    ReplyDelete