Friday, June 15, 2012

Nested Creativity

I love when the robins start collecting items for their nests. You see them looking at everything in a new way. The tall grasses from the pond, the empty husks from last years corn fields, the bit of lint from the dryer - it's all part of their wonderful creations. I love photographing them and they really do get use to me since I try to get there every other day to see what has changed. Are there eggs, baby birds, fledglings or is it empty? This one was abandoned when I peeked inside but I know it was a home for 3 young robins to start their life and I am very thankful to have been there for the experience! Still beautiful from the outside like a creative studio waiting for another inhabitant to occupy its craftsmanship. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? Take a look around you today and see what kind of inspiration awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment