Friday, May 18, 2012

Morning Light

I woke up early this morning, and if you know me, you would realize this is a rare thing. Oh, I love the moonlight and usually the only time I see early morning is if I hadn't went to bed the night before. So yeah, this is very strange for me. I could not believe the beautiful glow of the morning sun coming up over the horizon all fresh and bright, I mean really bright. It was making the nature around our yard wake up in an intense luminous light that my artistic side just could not pass up. So I grabbed the puppies and the camera and went for a walk in the wet, dewy grass. The shadows and extreme brightness of these green oak leaves just couldn't get overlooked. Everywhere I went in the yard the chartreuse green was awakening my color senses thrilling them beyond belief. Who knew nature was just as mesmerizing in the wee hours of the days? What a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment