Monday, February 6, 2012

Word - Fascinate

The word for this week is fascinate.

Its verb meaning: to transfix and hold spellbound by an irresistible power; allure; to be irresistible attractive.

I have been thinking a lot about what I love to share and well, it's the little everyday things in nature that I am totally fascinated by. The brightly colored insects that Mother Nature has so graciously left for us to observe in astonished wonderment. I have been missing them during the abnormally warm but drab winter months so I went through my photos to find a colorful bit of inspiration. The vibrant greens, the warm oranges, can you feel the warmth of summer yet? I'll take the thawing of the earth any day now, just spatter it with tiny jewels to capture my artistic side. May it keep me focused on what really matters - little bits of every day found everywhere if you are willing to see it through all the noise of life. Dream in color my friends, ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment