Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dreaming Today

While browsing through my magnolia photos this one stopped me in my tracks because it just felt like a wonderful dream. The pale blue sky peaking through those dark brown magnolia branches showing off the spectacular pinks of its blossoms. It is still early and they haven't reached their full potential yet, but the beauty within is just breathtaking. I can only imagine laying on the ground for hours spotting cloud shapes in between the branches just as I did as a kid on Garfield Street. A little creativity and a lot of artistic license and well, you can find anything you want to see up there. So, pause a second right now, stare into the image and let yourself dream a little dream...

1 comment:

  1. I like to do the same thing with clouds! I have a million things to do and here you have me trying to find shapes in your beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete