Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Steps

As I journey through the first week of "hello soul. hello business" I feel like I'm taking baby steps into my future. Not only is it making me talk about what's inside, but it's delving into experiences that meant a lot to me as well. They are all connected just like our memories. They become who we are and what we stand for.

So today, I'm asking you some questions. What do you stand for? What is important in your life? Don't think too much, just let it come to the surface and breathe air after being stifled for so long. It may take a while to come about but when it does, you will know it because a slight smile will come across your face as you realize it is the answer to the questions. This is hard for me too, because I want to make it come easier instead of trusting the process. So together, let's put one foot in front of the other and take our first baby step into the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture and how it illustrates so well what you are focusing on right now. It is really hard for me, too, to trust in the process. I yearn for what it must have been like to be a little child and not over-think EVERYTHING, but just be caught up in the moment, with whatever feelings went with it. For so many years I have learned to shut that part of me down - thanks for this great reminder, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete