Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank You!

Who knew I would have readers and followers of this blog? I sure didn't when I first started back in January 2010. It was just a goal to get a blog up and running so I could share my thoughts with a simple photograph of the things that interested me. Yesterday I surpassed 10,000 views from my readers and all I can say is "thank you" to all who visit me from time to time if not daily. You made me brag on Facebook, smile all day long and almost burst into tears with gratitude for my invisible audience. I am so thankful that you take time out of your day to spend with my thoughts, my sense of creativity, my inspirations but most of all, this representation of me. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and your beautiful work and thoughts, thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The praise and a audience you have is well deserved. Kelly, you work hard, share graciously, are as nice in person as you "sound" on FB (truly everyone! - she's one of the bestest) and are an awesome artist. Thank YOU for letting us all into your world . ~Shelley, Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the beauty you share with the rest of us. Your dragonfly is stunning! Pencil? Conte? Pastels? Inquiring minds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is so exciting, Kelly! I don't blame you at all for all the demonstrations of pure joy! You deserve it - you are a phenomenal artist!

    ReplyDelete