Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Puddles

I've been playing with mixed media for the last couple of months and have to admit it is quite freeing just to have fun and play. This is part of my 52 pages that I'm taking at http://www.wildprecious.ning.com/ and it is one of my favorites so far. When was the last time you jumped in a puddle just because? That's right, jumped. Not worrying about your shoes, clothes or what someone else might think. I have to admit it's been a while but I can guarantee if I had cool yellow boots like this I would be wishing for rain every day :) It was a fun assignment and made me think about being a kid, doing things with reckless abandonment and for the purpose of just because. Be free and splash away, you never know who you might inspire with your joyful bliss!

1 comment: