Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Decisions

Contemplating a new journey? Admiring the view? Searching for family and friends? Just hanging around?

Hum, I wonder which one of these this little guy is doing. I would be happy with any of the choices, how about you? I couldn't resist the shot. Not only is the shield bug very interesting to me but the shadows he is casting, just marvelous. Did you notice them? This was taken late in the afternoon, my favorite time for photos, because of the lowering sun. It always does magical things to the shadows - fat, longer, stretched - it's all good in my book. I'm just looking for an intriguing element to pull me closer for a more detailed view and believe me, the muse is there leading me around the yard until something wonderful happens by. Embrace it and let me know what you discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment