Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Red Badge of Courage

Since our word this week is courage, I decided to title this brilliant red tiger lily from a wonderful read by Stephen Crane. Although I read this book in school, I can't really remember it with a lot of details. From the cliff notes it says it explores the growth of a young man from innocence to maturity.

I hope you are all willing to accept the challenge this week by exurting your inner badge of courage by exploring unchartered territories. I've been rediscovering my creativity and the journey has just been overwhelmingly joyous so far. I want each and every one of you to reach for that something unattainable. With a little push, some encouragement and the willingness to let go, you to can dream the impossible and reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment