Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Elements Art Journal

I am taking an online course entitled "The Elements of Art Journaling" with Effy Wild. My adventure is just starting and I have to say I love it so far. Not only is the class structured with us thinking about the elements but her videos are great learning tools. I'm just so pleased that my muse made our paths cross otherwise I would have not been able to take this creative journey and not know what I would be missing.

If you have some time her class is still available at http://wildprecious.ning.com/group/elements?xg_source=msg_wel_group

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Kelly. I'm glad you had as much fun creating as you did planning! You were really looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Torn paper and distressing is a favorite of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete