Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Bee

The muse showed up at the book club last night to help me celebrate and appreciate beauty and strength in various ways. The story of Little Bee is one of strength, courage, beauty and great story telling. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. Buy one for a friend so you have someone to discuss it with. My book club is not only a group of women so special, intelligent, sharing and nurturing but they have taught me to be myself. That is huge and for me, and not an easy task I was willing to tap in to. I find it amazing that reading a book, sharing a meal and voicing our thoughts has been something I so look forward to that I miss it tremendously when I am unable to go. So, miss muse, I get it - be yourself, celebrate your differences - it is what makes you so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment