Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tiny Detail

Some Thesaurus words for "charm" - allure, attract, beguile, bewitch, cajole, captivate, delight, draw, enamor, enrapture, enthrall, fascinate, grab, hex, hynotize, magnetize, mesmerize, please, tickle, transport, vamp, wile, win.

I was totally delighted to see the little red ladybug on this glorious yellow daffodil, a perfect scene in my book. It would make a great piece of art because of that tiny addition. I also like the way the top petals seem to melt into one another not really giving a sharp definition. It does help draw attention to the wonderful trumpet shape which is just stunning in detail. Hope you are taking advantage of the new growth and taking as many photos as possible. I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. Love the ladybug! I also like the surprise of finding a bug on a flower AFTER I get home and look at the enlarged picture on the computer monitor.

    ReplyDelete