Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunshine + Creativity

Maximus our great cement lion is sure smiling with the sun upon his face. I can relate, wanted to spread a blanket and take a nap with the puppies beneath the heat of today's sunshine. If only it would last, cooler days are expected in the Midwest this week - drats!

With gardening and painting catalogs piling up, there is a no end to the things that get me inspired. I even took an e-course online for the last couple of weeks and have to say I loved it. Not only was the "She Art Workshop" creative fun but Christy a great teacher that shared her art and soul with us all and I appreciate that more than ever. If you are interested, check out this link to do your own She Art! www.christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/workshops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment