Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturated Sunshine

It was a hot and muggy day for yard work today but mowing doesn't wait for anyone. I couldn't help but notice all the wonderfully colorful flowers blooming throughout the yard and wanted the share these extremely bright beauties with all of you today. Their intense and saturated color just couldn't go unnoticed even as I whipped by them hanging on to the mower with both hands. I hope you are taking the time to appreciate all the wonders of the garden. I love the richness of the green on the top bud, it just seems to cool down the photo so much - maybe that's what I needed today so that's where my mind is going. I survived the mowing this weekend, wish me luck for the next, it's suppose to be in the high nineties AAGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment