Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've Returned

I just got back from the GCDA Retreat held in West Harrison Indiana and let me tell you it was great fun. The girls were a great bunch and they made us all walk the plank at some time or another since their theme was "Pirates of the Caribbean." The only thing missing unfortunately for all of us women was Johnny Depp as the Captain AARRRR!

I taught two colored pencil classes and a colored pencil make-it take-it. Many of the ladies had not experience the medium but I can honestly say I think I changed their mind about this relaxing way of doing art. Here's my Touch of Sunshine rose that I taught on Sunday. It's available on my website if you are interested in doing it yourself.

I'm signing off until tomorrow because I'm in desperate need of beauty rest and the moon is shining bright, perfect for a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment