Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vivid Magenta

Here are some Thesaurus words to ponder for "dramatic" - affecting, breathtaking, climactic, electrifying, emotional, expressive, farcical, powerful, sensational, startling, striking, sudden, tense, theatrical, thrilling, vivid.

They all bring about the excitement of the word for me so I went on a hunt through my photos to see what would give me the drama I was looking for. Not only did I achieve that goal but I added a little exotic to the mix - what do you think? Does it fit the meaning? I just love the intensely vivid magenta color of this orchid. It is both striking and startling to think that a flower can be so rich in color and not be fake. Can you imagine a table set with a couple of these plants as the centerpiece - what a mood that would create? Anyone for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment