Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Telling Secrets

Animation was one of the many Thesaurus words for energy and to me, this photo is just that. I imagine they are telling secrets to one another keeping them hidden from this busy world we live in today. Their soft whispers of hidden truths, shared between friends. When was the last time you slowed down to hear your own thoughts? I was walking the puppies today and felt the sunshine on my back and it made me ponder into my life. Was I satisfied, could I be doing anything differently, was I truly happy? Well, yes was the answer to all the question but the one in the middle really stuck out. I am feeling my way in my business but feel a growth spurt coming and the uncertainty is just a bit unsettling. I'm more than willing to do the work, but will it get the attention I'm hoping for? Only the near future knows that answer to that one so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment