Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Burning Bush

Fall, my favorite season, has my heart because of all the intensely brilliant colors nature shares with us. Nothing in my humble creative opinion represents the season better than the fabulous burning bush. It wasn't until last fall that I even noticed the great fruit hanging amongst the glorious ruby hued leaves. Yes, you can imagine my surprise - like finding a tiny hidden treasure. It was unexpected but one I will look forward to seeing every autumn day this coming year. Would you have noticed them if they weren't highlighted in the cropped photo?

When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised? I like to think everyday I find something to tickle the creative side of me, but I am good at finding simple joys in all things. My challenge to you for the rest of the week - look past the everyday and explore the possibilities that something great is hidden. Search for it and you will soon discover little prizes that were disguised right in plain sight. See how many you can find in the ordinary, it will surprise you I can guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment