Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Relaxation?

Isn't this just a calming photo? It was taken in my front yard a couple of weeks ago and it just says "take a break" to me so I wanted to share it. Now that the website is up and the blogging is getting a little easier, there is nothing left to do except relax - WHAT?

I know, the work has only just begun but it is such a gratifying thing to have those two important jobs up and running. What's next, well I would like to get a couple new color pencil patterns out, am thinking about submitting a book on colored pencils, would like to paint some new concepts and continue my weekly quilting class. If that doesn't make you tired, nothing will. I have always given myself a lot of goals and am usually surprised when I meet them all. After all, I am a deadline junkie so giving myself such a list also keeps me very focused. So keep in touch with me and I'll let you know what I'm working on next in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment