Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Colorful Bunch

Do you know what inspires you? I can be creatively jumpstarted by color, texture or just something plan odd. And usually it is the something odd that attracts my attention like nothing else out there. I like to think outside the box so when I'm out shopping, driving or taking the pups for a walk I am always on the lookout for inspiration. So, on this grocery shopping trip the fresh produce just looked so inviting. The colorful arrangements and various textures just made me want to pick up and touch everything. These Easter colored radishes called to me from across the aisle because I could see the various shades of color plus the long winding roots were just the thing I am always looking for. Not only are the colors great but to tell you the truth, it was the white roots that sold me on them. I imagined them on top of the word radish with the roots winding around the letters, wouldn't that be a fascinating piece of artwork. Maybe one day it will be a colored pencil pattern, only time will tell. So next time you are at the market, check out the produce, you never know what kind of inspiration you will find there!

No comments:

Post a Comment